My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Baby Doll


As cherub 1 grows up, figuring out what makes her tick can be more tangled than the hair knots after her nightly shower. Lately, she has slowly started to gravitate away from the little girl things like barbies, "playing house", etc. Yet, today was special. We ran our very own beauty shop. Cherub 1, her friend and I got all her American Girl dolls all gussied up for their "proms". We had a blast picking out glamorous outfits and shoes for each doll. I relished each braid, bow, and ponytail we put in.

Even though it was easier to untangle the knots of her dolls hair than those of her emotions as of late, I cherished each and every moment with my little baby doll and have locked this fun memory for safe keeping.

No comments: