My photo
Our life is full of wonderful, chaotic, blessed, hysterical, insane, magical, sad, scary, sweet, mind boggling, moments. While balancing life with 3 cherubs, parents, sisters, BIL, In-laws, 1 teaching career, and many good friends; I find that our life is moving far toooo fast. It is important to cherish and record the moments as we consistently try to balance our scale (God forbid I make a photo album)! MB

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Choose the Correct Answer

Why is it the mom's job to be the 'bad guy'? Hubby asked cherub 1 to paint a bookshelf with him tonight. Great idea, bonding, fun, creative. Love it actually!

However, why would you let your daughter use non-washable RED! paint while wearing her BRAND NEW outfit? I notsonicely suggested that he have her change (actually I pretty much barked at him b/c this is the millionth time he has had a cherub painting in NEW clothes).

Choice: does this situation make me mean or him just a glutton for my nagging?

2 comments:

k e r r y said...

I was venting about always being the "bad guy" myself the other day. Why am I the one who has to make them do their chores, eat their veggies & be polite? I'm not a single parent! Dad gets to be "fun guy!"

Sarahviz said...

The wife is ALWAYS right, in my book!